Thursday, July 17, 2008

Believe it or not...

True Love by Jennifer S. Boney

When I think of my love for you the wonder of its beauty takes my breath away.
I cannot recall the moment in time it began,
but only the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy it brought to me.
For at that moment I knew happiness.
A happiness I had never known before.
For just the thought of you gave me joy beyond belief.
The thought of being with you and being held by you was my one desire
I knew once we first met none other would ever do, for I knew love.
I knew love as I had never thought possible in this life time.
It is a love of passion and desire.
It is a never-ending need to you, for you, only you.
When I think of my love for you
I realize I now know the true meaning of love.
I will love you as long as this life endures and beyond, for you are my dreams, my realities.
You are my heart
You are my meaning of true love.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...Do u believe in love? Is it rite sometime love can bring happiness but sometime love is painful? People can't run away from being in love. So, do I...I also gone through many experienced with LOVE. Erm, yah love makes me crazy...Love makes me blind...Love also make me happy and make me sad..Sometime I feel give up and frustrated in find a true and real love. Then, I realize that it is good to get through feel frustrated with love. It is normal for being hurt once in our life. So, to whom that sad, frust because of LOVE don't think deeply and be too sad..Life must go on ok! Maybe the person is not a right one for u....Ada hikmah & pegang pada jodoh tuhan! I hope I will get my true love and the right person to taking care of me and can love me so much...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear,
when u find someone who makes u smile,
when u find someone who makes u learn to love,
who makes u wake up to d reality of life,
when u find someone who truly listens and shares what he thinks,
when u find u want to spend every hour, every minute, every nanosecond with him,
keep him and if he's not yet yours, find him.
Everything starts with that one step that makes all the difference in d world
i ll pray for ur hepiness dear...big hug n kisses for u(",)

rush @ man said...

waaa zaza nih .. when u find when u find ... masalah nye skrg when i will find??

huhuhu

johan J said...

Love should end with a happy ending. Love shouldnt cause a heartbreak, shouldnt be hurtful, should cause any pains. Its just a splendid things. The feelings that purge some one soul.. So, If ur past relation was not end up with a happy ending.. Its not love. Just a state of mind confusing your feelings and thougts. Go find your happy ending.. Thats real love.. hehe.. I think la... kih kih kih