Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Wonderful Holiday

Eventhough pass a month already I’m back from Malaysia but I still feel and remembered each of the moment when I was in vacation with my family. WOW, definitely, it is such a WONDERFUL holiday that I’ve never feel before. Unfortunately, one thing I feel sad because my younger sister couldn’t join us because she have to take a short course at Uitm Melaka. If she could follow us, our vacation will be more excitement. Without her feel uncompleted! Do u all wanna know where have I being for almost 3 weeks? I’ve been to UK, Scotland and Istanbul, Turkey. So, here I would like to share my amazing vacation with all of u. erm, okey let’s we start with UK.

In UK, I went to my auntie house at High Wycombe. My auntie has stay in UK about 35 years. She is a good cooker especially western food. Yummy, I love her lasagna, lamb chop, roast chicken, potato salad…it makes me fatty and chubby stay at her house. I spend a lot of my time with my honey bunny and sweetie pie niece, Mia Yasmin, 4 years old. Wuarghh, I really miss this girl so much…I can’t wait to see her again when she coming back to Malaysia next year on January. Hah, I forgot to tell u about the weather there. 1st week there I got a bad cold there. I couldn’t adapt with the weather there. I have to wear socks and sweater in the house. But 5 days before going back to Malaysia the weather getting warm there. Alright, let’s continue where other place I went to. I went shopping to Eden, the new shopping complex at High Wycombe. It’s quite big that shopping complex.






Then, I’ve been to Windsor Castle and also to Marlow which is place to picnic and there also can rent a boat. We also went to Arsenal because my brother really wants to see the Emirates Stadium. I and my brother is a big fan of football team Arsenal. I’m quite shock to see the stadium. Totally, it is different with our stadium in Malaysia. It is very huge the Emirates Stadium. Besides, we went to London twice with trains. In London, we went to Kensington Palace (Lady Diana home) and Oxford Street to shopping. Then, we went to Hyde Park, the largest park in the world. We were having lunch at Malaysian Hall. In the hall, I feel like in Malaysia because majority in there is Malaysian people. That moment also I really feel miss my Malaysian food. I have for the lunch - sambal belacan, ikan kembung, sambal tumis udang, ulam-ulam..Uishh, it’s really delicious!



Okay, next my destination is Istanbul, Turkey. At first our plans to go to the Paris or Barcelona but my cousin who work at Travel Agency suggest to go to the Istanbul, Turkey. Wow! Seriously I told u all, Istanbul is a nice and very beautiful country. No regret goes to Istanbul. If I have another opportunity, definitely, I will go there again! My trip to Istanbul is 4 days and 3 nights. I feel it is not enough stay there. I like the people there because they are very friendly. The weather is quite nice and warm.

How about shopping in Istanbul? Hmm…I’ve shop till drop..hehehe. But my dad be a victim to paid the things I’ve shop. There is one big and famous bazaar in the town which called Grand Bazaar. In the Grand Bazaar have 4000 shops. There are many leather products which from good quality till low quality. I’ve bought a leather handbags, shoe, belt and wallet. Besides, we can see there a lot of ceramic products. I’ve stayed at Carlton Hotel and situated in town. So, easier for me to go shopping because is near to the bazaar and other shops. It takes 15 minute walks to the Grand Bazaar. The other interesting about this country is their historical. I’m quite impressed to see their historical building and things. I went to the Blue Mosque, Topkapi etc. the most interesting place is I went to Bosphorus Cruise. In the cruise I’ll see the blue sea and I also can see the building and the bridge. Besides, it can see the Istanbul side Asian and Istanbul side Europe. The last night at Istanbul we went to see a Belly Dance and Cultural Show. I have such a great time and enjoy see the performance. So, I suggest to all of u who has opportunity u all must go to Istanbul, Turkey because it is a wonderful and amazing country!





After going back from Istanbul, we have a rest for 2 days at my auntie house. Then we continue our journey to Scotland. We went there by auntie cars. Uisshhhh, what the long journey.. It takes about 10 hours to Scotland. We make sandwiches, fried rice, snacks, fruits, and hot drinks.
We feel lucky because along the journey the weather is nice. Besides, we don’t lose because we have Tomb (Maps GPS) that guide us to the destination. We went to the east coast of Scotland where is at Elgin. Along the journey, I could see Scotland have a very nice scene nary. The mountain, the yellow heather, the villages, the river, the sheets, cow etc. It is very beautiful and peaceful. At Elgin, we stayed at my auntie friend house, Auntie Rose and Uncle Tom. We stayed at their house 3 days and 2 nights. The weather at Scotland is very cold. Auntie Rose and Uncle Tom bring us to see the beach and the town of Elgin. It is hard to find a halal food at the town. So, my auntie brings 3 halal chickens from Hwycombe to cook at Auntie Rose house. Beside that, we also went to the Mountain Cairngorm. I could see a nice view when at the upper of the mountain. I see ice on top of the mountain. I’m freezing up there! besides, we went to the Walkers Short Bread Factory. This factory is the only one factory produce the short bread in the world. It uses pure butter in each of their products. We get a discount and cheaper price bought the biscuits, fruit cakes etc at this factory.


I feel sad when the moment in time going back to Malaysia and leaved my auntie, my cousin and my honey bunny, Mia Yasmin. Hmm, that is my story and my experienced I would like to share with all of u. Definitely, I have a great time there. But I really miss Malaysia! Even though we at other country, we will still remember our own country. It is right people said, “Hujan emas di negara org, hujan batu di negeri sendiri”….






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































s




































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

johan J said...

Can't lie if I said I didnt feels jealous and envy while reading this post. How lucky you are. A 'Kampung guy' like me, we gonna stuck here for the rest of our life... :) continue the family traditions. Dad was a farmer so does his Dad and now me and my siblings to continues this proffession. To us, visiting KL once a while is already a big acievement. KL facinated us, but looking at u travelling all over Europe, makes me feels so small. Not that I hate the life I lead. I am very grateful indeed. Just now my curiosity of the outside world once a while struck my head. You are so lucky. Cherish it..