Monday, October 5, 2009

Working Life Dot..Dot..Dot..

Hmm...Lamanyer tak menulis blog...nak tulis byk benda & nak story kat blog ni tapi donno how to start lorr...What can i said here is now, my life is totally change from student life to working life..Lagi 2 weeks abis la tempoh my probation (6 Month) at Tenaga Switchgear Sdn Bhd (subsidiary TNB), Kota Damansara. I hope management bagi me confirm n also increment la kan. Masuk TSG 20 April 2009. I'm working at TSG as Corporate Service Executive. My task is like Public Relations. Kira related la dgn aper yang i studied at Uitm. TSG is a small organisation. Tak ramai staff. If I'm not mistaken only 90 staff in TSG.
Working here ok la. Tak banyak keja. Stress pon tak teruk sgt. Tapi the main problem keja sini is kebanyakan staf TSG suker buat keja last minute. Susah betul nak kejar submit report kerr aper. biler ada salah they will blame us back..Hmm biasalah lumrah. sabor ajalah kan. When bz nak kejar deadline sampai lewat mlm balik...When have an events that i have to handle mmg penat gaklah kan. tapi i've more enjoyed handle an events compare to do a report. TSG liked to participated in any awards/competition or involved in total quality management activities like Quality Management Excellence Award, Anugerah Kualiti Presiden TNB etc. Honestly to said that working with malay company is more relax compare to chinese company or multinational company. Bagus jugak keja company kecil coz kebajikan pekerja dijaga dengan baik and banyak exposure can gain here. My department is still new and kira i the pioneer. At first tu mmg a bit confused la kan coz donno where is the scope of my task in TSG. But since my Head of Unit, En Zulhilmee came into TSG baru terurus skit la. Jenuh gak dulu handle sowang2. Nasib baik En Zul banyak help me.
Sekarang ni baru terasa la susah nak cari duit. Totally I've change after working which is i can manage my salary well. Every month I will give to my parent RM 300, Toll and Petrol RM600, Shopping Rm500.... Kalo dulu masa daddy bg duit tak pnah cukup. Abis jerr mintak abis jerr mintak. bukan senang nak cari duit. Tu pon me belum terasa nak bayar sewa umah, elektrik, astro, duit keta, etc. if bayar tu semua maknanya takder la duit saving. Baju raya pon skrg kena beli sndiri. Mengigil gak nak kena bayar sendiri.huhuhu.

Sometimes i feel happy working here but sometimes feel not happy. Maybe becoz my heart does not belong in this area. Since i kids my ambitious is to be tv personality. Before i join TSG, I've got an offer to be tv presenter for RTM (new program - parenting). They offered me with good payment. But it is a contract. TSG offered me permanent but the salary not so good larr. I have to let go the offer from RTM becoz of my parents don't like me to be in a glamourous line. Walaupon hati berat nak lepaskan my dream apakan daya restu ibu bapa penting. Mungkin ini yang terbaik untuk i. I still wish my parent will blessing me to achieve my dream to be TV Personality. And i will never give up to achieve my dreams one day. InsyaAllah.

Itu lah sahaja yang i dapat share mengenai my life skrgnie. I hope my life will be smooth and happy ending. Amin.

No comments: